At Complate Clean, we take seriously the health and safety of our clients and team members, especially during the ongoing COVID-19 pandemic. We have a comprehensive COVID-19 safety policy in place to ensure that we are providing our cleaning services in the safest possible way.
Our COVID-19 safety policy includes the following measures:
- Vaccination: All team members are vaccinated.
- Personal Protective Equipment (PPE): All team members are required to wear appropriate PPE, including face masks, and gloves during cleaning appointments, if applicable.
- Cleaning and disinfecting: We use EPA-approved disinfectants and follow CDC guidelines to thoroughly clean (and disinfect, if required) your home or business.
- Social distancing: Our team members practice social distancing whenever possible and avoid direct contact with clients.
- Health screening: We regularly screen our team members for COVID-19 symptoms and require them to stay home if they are feeling unwell.
- Client communication: We ask that clients inform us if anyone in their household or business has been exposed to or tested positive for COVID-19. This allows us to take appropriate precautions to protect our team members and other clients.
We are committed to providing our clients with a safe and healthy environment, and we will continue to follow all CDC and local health department guidelines to ensure that we are providing our services in the safest possible way.
If you have any further questions or concerns about our COVID-19 safety policy, please don’t hesitate to contact us. Our team is always available to assist you and address any questions or concerns you may have. Thank you for choosing Complate Clean.
Please read our COVID-19 Safety Policy here.