COVID-19 Safety Policy
Your safety has always been and continues to be our paramount concern. We want to assure you that we will take all the necessary precautions to keep our clients and team safe and healthy.
After a careful review of our processes and the recommendations issued by the Cayman Islands Health Services Authority (HSA) and the World Health Organization (WHO), we have implemented a number of safety measures to help keep you safe. We constantly update and improve the procedures, taking into account all the available information. Please contact us if you require more details.
As per our COVID-19 Safety Policy, Complete Clean has taken the following measures to keep our cleaners and clients safe:
- All of our cleaners are vaccinated.
- We have taken measures to reduce interactions between the team members, to enforce the social distancing rules.
- We have trained our team members on the new procedures and provided guidelines to facilitate COVID-19 compliance.
- Our cleaners use face masks, and other personal protection equipment, such as gloves, etc.
- The number of team members in the car has been limited to between 2-4.
- We always use newly laundered and sanitized supplies so germs are not spread from client to client.
- Our vacuums, attachments, and other re-usable supplies are disinfected between clients.
- New microfibre cloths are provided for each home and workplace.
- Our company vehicles’ interiors are sanitized daily.
- Teams are provided antiviral and antibacterial hand sanitizers to use regularly, prior to and after each client.
- Cleaners are informed that they are not to attend work if they or any of their close contacts display any COVID-19 symptoms.
- We regularly communicate with our cleaners regarding their health and the importance of isolating, getting tested, and seeking further medical advice if they feel unwell. All our cleaners are screened daily with temperature checks. As of November 2021, in accordance with Cayman’s Lateral Flow Testing policy, our cleaners will be screened with the use of rapid antigen tests (“RAT”) at least once per week. RAT is a type of lateral flow test (“LFT”) that detects SARS-CoV-2, the virus that causes COVID-19. If one of our cleaners tests positive for the virus, they must agree to confirm their result by visiting the Cayman Islands Hospital, Doctors Hospital, or Health City Cayman Islands for authorized testing.
Where To Get A COVID-19 PCR Test In The Cayman Islands →
We recognize that getting through this is a team effort, and so we kindly ask our clients to also take some precautions:
Keep at least 1.5 metres distance between you and the cleaner at all times. Preferably, move to a different room from where the cleaner is working.
Wear a mask as an extra safety measure.
If you or someone in your home or workplace is experiencing COVID-19 like symptoms or has tested positive for COVID-19, please notify us immediately so we can postpone your upcoming bookings.
Thank you for your continued support.
Updated: November 8, 2021